I was tagged a while back by the lovely Caramel Diva to do a colour tag - the colour of envy or better put, the colour of eco-friendliness. I had a rather hard time digging in my cupboards looking for anything remotely green. I managed to find six items but I'm required to feature seven. I was thiiiis close to stepping outside and taking a photo of a green plant in my garden but thank goodness I spotted item number 7 in the nick of time! It's small. No wonder I almost missed it!
So, the following are my green possessions:
1. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray - a crisp refreshing scent like the scent of morning in spring.
2. GOSH Wonder Volume Mascara - a mascara with a promising name, new and still unused.
3. KOH Cosmetics nail polish case - came with a bottle of KOH nail polish that I got last month (it's a very very dark green-coloured case).
4. Crystal bracelet - a gift from a very dear aunt of mine (it's green, honest!).
5. KOH Rain Forest nail polish - a lovely green nail polish featured in my extensive review recently.
6. Rituals Ginkgo's Secret - a hand balm containing ginseng and ginkgo biloba, smells divine!
7. Shamrock earrings - purchased in Ireland several years ago.
Just yesterday, the gorgeous Sonali, better known as The Beautifier, nominated me for the I Love Your Blog Award. Thank you, Sonali! That was really sweet of you. I appreciate it very much.
In turn, I'm supposed to tag and nominate other bloggers here. There are so many great blogs that I follow, so this has been a difficult one. Here are my choices for both the award and the colour tag:
Nea / Fashioned in Finland
The Diva's Polish
Linda Phuong Tran
By the way, I choose the colour blue. It's all right if you've already done the colour tag or if tags are not your thing. Please just accept the award if that's the case. Have fun!